This page contains the latest information on our response to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Current Status as of 7/11/2021
In response to the COVID -19 Coronavirus Pandemic we have arranged for 3 “venues” for our worship service:
- Worship in the sanctuary where pews are spread out. While wearing a mask is no longer mandatory in the Sanctuary, please consider your own health risk factors and your vaccination status in deciding whether or not to wear a maks. We continue to encourage care in how you space yourself and others.
- Worship outside on the front lawn continues. Masks are not required.
- Worship at home via Livestream. Our YouTube channel is:
We are no longer offering worship in the Fellowship Hall at this time.
For your protection, we have implemented these extra precautions:
- Extra cleaning is performed each week to ensure all surfaces are sterilized.
- An Ionization Filter System has been installed on our HVAC system to kill allergens and viruses.
- Offering plates are not passed but are located at each entrance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building.
- Communion is practiced in a safe and hygienic manner.