This page contains the latest information on our response to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Current Status as of 9/5/2021
In response to the COVID -19 Coronavirus Pandemic we have arranged for 4 “venues” for our worship service:
- Worship in the sanctuary where pews are spread out. Wearing a mask in the sanctuary is strongly encouraged but not mandatory. Please consider your own health risk factors and your vaccination status in deciding whether or not to wear a mask. We continue to encourage care in how you space yourself and others.
- Worship in the Fellowship Hall where pews are spaced even further apart and people are encourage to maintain appropriate spacing between participants. Wearing a mask is mandatory in the Fellowship Hall during the church service.
- Worship outside on the front lawn continues. Wearing masks are encouraged but not required. Appropriate spacing between participants is also encouraged. Dress appropriately for current weather conditions.
- Worship at home via Livestream. Our YouTube channel is:
For your protection, we have implemented these extra precautions:
- Extra cleaning is performed each week to ensure all surfaces are sterilized.
- An Ionization Air Purification System has been installed on our HVAC system to kill allergens and viruses.
- Offering plates are not passed but are located at each entrance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building.
- Communion is practiced in a safe and hygienic manner.